Pagina's


woensdag 7 maart 2012

The Start of Things to Come

The Start of Things to Come

I never saw much use in blogging. Maybe like many other I thought: What's there to tell, why would people care and isn't everything on the internet eternal and can it not be eternally used against you? I'm still not sure whether this is in anyway useful for me or to others, but after the first forty pages of Jeff Jarvis' What Would Google Do? the argument that it might be useful, weighted more heavily than the argument that it might be harmful. Maybe it will not last a month, maybe it's a start of my blogging career, who knows.

Hopefully I'll make some contribution to the knowledge of the internet people find useful. I you feel I've made you any wiser, just leave a reply. ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten